What to Expect
When you come to St. John you may find things that are familiar to you and some things that are not depending on your previous worship experiences.
What's a service like?
- Our traditional service follows the LCMS order of worship and includes hymns accompanied by an organ.
- Our contemporary service includes a profession of faith and confession as well as more modern music accompanied by a guitar and drums.
- All services are 60 minutes long with worship songs, confessions, and a sermon.
How people dress?
- You're welcome to dress in a way that makes you feel comfortable.
What about my kids?
- We offer a Sunday school program between services.
- During our 10:30 service there is a nursery for your young children to attend during the sermon. We encourage families to have their children with them during the songs and worship and then escort your children to the nursery for the sermon.
Where do I park?
- The most convenient parking is on the back side of our building. You can easily find a spot in our parking lot there.